Allyson is originally from the Dallas area and currently resides in Washington D.C., Metro Area.
Allyson attended the University of Texas at Austin and graduated in 2003 with a BBA in Marketing from the Red McCombs School of Business. While earning her degree at UT, she was a member of Texas Pom, an instructor at Dancer’s Workshop, and a member of Third Coast Jazz dance company.
In 2003 she returned to the Dallas area to direct high school drill team for 3 years. Allyson has co-choreographed the MMA dance production of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade for the past 5 years, as well as the halftime production of the AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic in Dallas, TX.
Other credits include:
- 9 years with Starmakers Dance & Performance Camps as a senior choreographer and instructor
- 2 years with Sheer Dance as a convention faculty member
- production staff member for ESPN’s 2000 Citrus Bowl halftime
- guest instructor at the 2006 TDEA dance convention in Houston
- co-choreographer for the 2007 TDEA All-State group
- as well as a professional adjudicator for many contest companies across the nation
Performance credits include:
- New Year’s Day Cotton Bowl halftimes
- industrials for Mary Kay Inc.
- ADW dance concert in Austin, TX
She continues her dance training in New York and Los Angeles each year. Allyson is currently doing freelance choreography and teaching for studios and drill teams throughout Texas.
Allyson is the founder of Vision, a competitive dance company housed at Dancers Workshop.