Officer Camp for Dance and Social Officers
When and Where:
- Date: June 7-10, 2019
- Location: Embassy Suites Frisco, Texas
4-day Dance/Leadership Program for Dance Officers
Unbelievable convention space, great location, AWESOME instruction!
- We are placing a greater emphasis on leadership development, training and accountability paired with over-all performance enhancement.
- We DO NOT offer any awards.
Our program is non-competitive.
What We Have to Offer
How much does it cost?
- Our Dance Officer Camp programming includes but is not limited to:
Unique Leadership Workshops and Motivational Activities
Specialty Dance classes to enhance your program
Technique Classes and Instructor Critique (4 levels)
12-14 Pop and Pep Rally Style Routines offered in various styles and levels
4 Field Routines offered on video only
2 Dance Evaluations with Video Critiques form Encore Staff and Special Guests
NEW - Leadership Project Evaluation
Outstanding Master Classes with Professional Dancers and Choreographers
SIGNATURE ENCORE SPECIAL EVENT and Final Day Showcase of Routines
We are NO longer offering optional Home Routine Evaluation
- Our NEW Social Officer Camp program is now 1-day for COMMUTERS ONLY with 3 exciting new dates and locations:
Frisco Convention Center – June 7, 2019
Longview HS in Longview, Texas – June 12, 2019
Round Rock HS in Round Rock, Texas – June 13, 2019
Programming includes but is not limited to:
Brainstorming and planning sessions for numerous social officer duties
Leadership workshops and Team Building
Evaluations on projects based on leadership ability, creativity, work ethic, etc.
- Contact Lisa Fortenberry for details and registration information. 972-757-8505 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on officer camp registration tab to see pricing per participant based on room occupancy.
Cost includes 8 meals, hotel and curriculum fee.