Officer Camp for Dance and Social Officers
When and Where:
- Date: June 8-11, 2018
- Location: Embassy Suites Frisco, Texas
4 day Dance and Social Officer Program
Unbelievable convention space, great location, AWESOME instruction!
- Emphasis is placed on leadership training and over-all performance enhancement. We DO NOT offer any awards. Our program is non-competitive.
What We Have to Offer
How much does it cost?
- Our Officer Camp programming includes but is not limited to:
6-8 Unique Leadership Workshops
Daily Motivational Activities
Specialty Dance classes to enhance your program
Technique Classes and Instructor Critique (4 levels)
14-16 Pop and Pep Rally Style Routines offered in various styles and levels
Field Routines offered on video only
2 Squad Evaluations with Video Critiques form Encore Staff and Special Guests
Optional Home Routine Performance and critique prior to the start of camp
Outstanding Master Classes with Professional Dancers and Choreographers
Final Day Showcase of Routines
- Our Social Officer programming includes but is not limited to:
Brainstorming and planning sessions for numerous social officer duties
Leadership workshops with dance officers
Team Building games that can be used with your team
Dance Classes specifically designed for Social Officers
Craft sessions used to make gifts for officers and directors
Evaluations on projects based on leadership ability, creativity, work ethic, etc.
Final Showcase of dances learned on final day of camp
- Contact Lisa Fortenberry for details and registration information. 972-757-8505 or by email to email@example.com